I got the evo, I got the gf an epic. And getting a hold of another evo is like winning the lottery.

The epic has issues, witch seem to be samsung phone issues in general not related spcifically to the epic. I know from experience the lack of support and updates on samsung devices so I will not hold my breathe there.

She has like 3 weeks left on her 30 days she like her sprint service, but ever since she got the new phone people are complaining about call quality. I do know the sitting next to her her phone has a lot less signal then mine.

This isn't a bash one phone or the other thread or comparing.

Just looking for some insight as to what is in the pipeline to come.

Thanks

Steve
    09-26-2010 02:23 PM
    I don't think that there has been any hint of a new 4G phone for Sprint in the next few months.

To get an EVO just call all your local Best Buys and Sprint stores and get on at least a dozen waiting lists. You should have one within a week.

- Craig
    09-26-2010 04:38 PM
    I don't think that there has been any hint of a new 4G phone for Sprint in the next few months.

To get an EVO just call all your local Best Buys and Sprint stores and get on at least a dozen waiting lists. You should have one within a week.

- Craig
    lol dang i was hoping for an evo 2??
    didnt the instinct come out in the hd flavor like 6 months after the original?
    09-26-2010 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD