What platform should Sprint focus on- Vote

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Well, if HP develops killer hardware, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. WebOS is a great OS, and maybe that would be a way to differentiate Sprint from other networks.

Reactions: npark

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I agree. There's nothing wrong with webOS--except the lack of traction in user communities.

Can the smartphone ecosystem support more than 2 OS's for apps? Not sure about that.

However, webOS compared side by side to other OS's is simply awesome. I whip out my Pre--which is my wifi pandora slave connected to the home theater--from time to time and I'm still amazed at the ease of use and the intuitive flicking. I offered to get my wife the Epic 4G, and she refuses... swearing by her Pre.

So, if I rave about webOS so much... why am I not using one? Well, because switching to a different ROM every other day on the Evo is so much fricken fun. It's a different type of allure I think. I do miss some aspects of the Pre.

seraphemz

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
WebOS NEEDS help.. Android is doing well on its own. And im sure that just cause Web OS might win this poll, doesnt mean that they are going to abandon Android... they just might give web OS more help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12