Sprint: 10 lines with 12GB of shared data for $90 a month

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Fantastic, except for 3 things (for me):

1) Sprint has zero coverage in a couple of places I need coverage.

2) I can't stand when CDMA goes digital, I prefer GSM. (If I had my druthers, we'd still be on analog - I can dig a noisy signal out of the noise better than I can decode a "gone digital" signal, which is what happens to a digital signal when it gets noisy - no noise, just artifacts.)

3) I'd need to buy a few phones. That would be Note 4s at the moment, or Note 5s in a month or two, and it would take about 2 years to just break even.

Oh, and while AT&T service in this town (their service department, not their cell service) is fantastic, the people at the Sprint store barely know what a cellphone is. Fix one? They "don't do that". AT&T apologizes for having to give you a new phone if they can't fix the old one.

And with the amount of data I use (maybe 5GB on a really heavy month, on a 15GB/month with 1 month rollover plan), I really don't need 12GB.

But it's probably a great deal for a lot of people. And TMobile will probably be coming up with something to counter it soon.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Go with Cricket. I left Sprint for them.

You can get three lines at 5gig each for $120 with no other extra fees. It's also on AT&T network which has better coverage.

Posted via the Android Central App

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Cricket is a prepaid plan so you would need to purchase a month. Also, as with most carriers, there is a setup fee and cost of the Sim chip.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1