Sprint upgrade

92turbo2

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I am on the simply unlimited plan and i have the m8 on the easy pay program and want to upgrade to the m9 when it gets released, since I am half way done paying off this phone and half through my contract am I eligible or do I have to wait till I am fully paid off

Posted via Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am on the simply unlimited plan and i have the m8 on the easy pay program and want to upgrade to the m9 when it gets released, since I am half way done paying off this phone and half through my contract am I eligible or do I have to wait till I am fully paid off

Posted via Android Central App

This is from Sprint's site. http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop_landing.jsp?state=phoneoptions

To upgrade thru Sprint Easy Pay℠ or Sprint One Up℠*, here's what you'll need:

A new 24-month Installment Agreement**
An account in good standing that reflects no past-due unpaid balance
An upgrade fee of up to $36 per device may apply.
Note: Once your installment agreement has been paid in full (either over 24 months or before), you are eligible for a new installment agreement. You also can take advantage of early phone upgrade options, available with some plans.

Early upgrade requirements:

At least 12 consecutive payments have been made towards current phone installment agreement
Giveback of current phone under an installment agreement (or authorized replacement). For Giveback terms, see HERE. After upgrade, remaining unbilled installment payments are waived.
An upgrade fee of up to $36 per device may apply.
Service Plan, Buy Up or Add-on that includes early upgrade option, with applicable early upgrade option continuously active on the associated line of service for at least 12 consecutive months immediately before and at the time the you choose to use the early upgrade option. **
Early upgrade option is not available with the iPhone for Life Plan >
Visit sprint.com/easypay or sprint.com/oneup* for an overview of the programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL