Unable To Establish A Wireless Data Connection MIP 104

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
This is the 3rd time in the last week this has popped up. I'm still able to connect and the only way I can get rid of the notification is to restart the device. Sprint forums were no help. Anyone else getting this and what can I do to fix it? Thanks.

Attachments

• 1427424942007.jpg
    1427424942007.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 77

Swanky6119

May 10, 2015
Visit site
This is the 3rd time in the last week this has popped up. I'm still able to connect and the only way I can get rid of the notification is to restart the device. Sprint forums were no help. Anyone else getting this and what can I do to fix it? Thanks.

Dont know if it will help u.
I have Galaxy Note 4. Had the 104 connection error, with Sprint.

I updated my Profile PRL
Under System Settings.
Have not had anymore problem.

Last edited:

Xitzcrizx

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
For anyone else who has this issue, i have the solution. Note: I'm on lollipop, not sure if this works for kitkat
Hold down on the notification in the notification center till it turns gray, has the name of the application, and has an "i" in a white bubble (colors can vary depending modifications)
Press the "i" and when the new window comes up, press "force stop"
The notification will disappear and everything will work like normal, not sure what the notification means but it doesn't seem to affect the connectivity at all.

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Could be a possible provisioning issue. Is this on your Note 4? If so, try dialing ##72786#. It clears out the programming (your personal data will not be deleted), the phone will restart, and will go through the "hands-free activation". Takes a few minutes, make sure you're in a Sprint coverage area when you do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool