does anyone really think that an iphone could come to sprint this year?
    simply cause now we know they are producing cdma iphone for verizon?

or are we talking at least another year? or never?

just felt like opening up this discussion
    12-29-2010 06:14 PM
    When iphone 1st came out I would have liked one, but now with this thing in my hands I feel like I'd be going backwards. There will be some sheep but honestly android is really all that and more. My EVO is more than a small computer to me. Apple has apps but I like the wide choices I get with android.

Maybe I am an android sheep, but apple doesn't seem to be on top of all the latest lately.
    12-29-2010 06:30 PM
    Since this isn't Android chat, I'll be moving this to the Carriers forum
    12-29-2010 06:34 PM
    I hope they dont get the Iphone. That would just spell trouble for the network if they do
    12-30-2010 09:30 AM
    Not to be Johny Raincloud, but neither Apple nor Verizon has confirmed an iPhone on CDMA. All we have are rumors by so called "credible sources" just kike what has been floating around for the lat year or so. Let's not speak like an iPhone on Verizon is a confirmed fact.

Ok, I'm done.
    01-02-2011 11:31 AM
    I hope they dont get the Iphone. That would just spell trouble for the network if they do
    Maybe a year ago... but now - I don't know. A lot of people now prefer the EVO over the IPhone.

The iPhone wasn't even mentioned on the list of the top five best smartphones. The EVO was voted as number one. Go EVO go.
    01-02-2011 11:39 AM
    Not to be Johny Raincloud, but neither Apple nor Verizon has confirmed an iPhone on CDMA. All we have are rumors by so called "credible sources" just kike what has been floating around for the lat year or so. Let's not speak like an iPhone on Verizon is a confirmed fact.

Ok, I'm done.
    I'm not here to spread rumor, I'm not a troll and I have no proof to show you peeps but i was lurking at a corporate verizon stand at the mall after Christmas listening to them talk about an android phone to a young lady. I almost interrupted because I could not stand the lies this guy was spewing including the infamous task killer speech.

Any way the girl started to talk about the iPhone coming to VZ and the guy said oh, I have our test unit here and he started to reach for it. Just then the manager leaped across the kiosk and said don't bring that out. Not sure if they were BSing or what but it was entertaining to say the least.
    01-05-2011 07:45 PM
    I highly doubt Sprint will get the iPhone anytime soon since Verizon is highly rumored to get it soon. I would be really surprised if Verizon doesnt have a form of exclusivity on the device, in terms of being the only US CDMA carrier to offer it.
    01-05-2011 10:24 PM
    I highly doubt Sprint will get the iPhone anytime soon since Verizon is highly rumored to get it soon. I would be really surprised if Verizon doesnt have a form of exclusivity on the device, in terms of being the only US CDMA carrier to offer it.
    Tru, its possible though that Apple will try to stay away from exclusive deals going forward.

As they say, money talks...
    01-06-2011 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD