01-30-2011 05:40 PM
27 12
tools
    I tell you I check a few diff sites out about tech news and I keep seeing Verizon fanboys talking crap out of their *** about their upcoming LTE network and phones. They try so hard to bash Sprint, wimax, and the Evo, that it has started to get on my bad side quickly. I tell them when their capped plans can come close to what my uncapped services and features with Sprint, then give me a holler. I also remind them that it has taken Verizon 4 Droids to even come close to the Evo and the Droid X is their best but yet falls short. When you have a community that backs up a device like the Evo, then you know you have a great phone. People have left Verizonand their Droid, and at&t and their iphones just to come to Sprint and the evo. I just wanted to see if anybody else besides me has seen them act out. Lmao at those poor saps.
    01-10-2011 06:05 PM
    Holllllllllllllller

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-10-2011 06:06 PM
    my best friend works for Verizon. He asked me if 4g drops when I moving (driving). I tested it and told him no, I stay connected. He told me that they (the sales guys) were told by Verizon that Sprint 4G does that than that their LTE doesn't as a selling point.
    01-10-2011 06:09 PM
    rgray331975, you make a good point that fake people like yourself troll Evo forums to make Verizon look good, but can you call any mobile number for free? Hell no, Verizon to Verizon is NOT mobile to mobile, Sprint to Any mobile is true mobile to mobile and Still cost less. I can keep naming features if you want me to. balansboy, I feel very sorry for people who listen to that crap from Verizon reps, that's sad, really sad. I guess Sprint and t-mobile both have put a pin hole into Verizon bubble.
    01-10-2011 06:17 PM
    moved to Sprint forum. Fight nice boys.

For the record -- all carriers suck
    01-10-2011 06:21 PM
    It doesn't matter what Verizon comes out with I'll never leave Sprint for them. My 4G signal is awesome. I would love to see a test between both carriers.
    01-10-2011 06:53 PM
    Let them get cocky cuz all those new phone coming to Verizon with all those features we already had since june with our evos so let them get excited cuz we've been enjoying all those features n by the time those phones come out well the evo2 will have a surprise for them lol...let see when that network starts getting all that traffic, who u lying to that it wont slow down, YEA RIGHT!!!!
    01-10-2011 08:38 PM
    Not for nothing but there have been just as many Evo/ sprint fanboys chest pounding since the Evo dropped. As far as beating a device out I think that is all subjective. There is no best phone and people on forums are going by specs and general bias.
    01-11-2011 12:13 AM
    Yikes, enthusiast of tech unite, cocky crap heads go home. This thread is full of crap.
    01-11-2011 12:15 AM
    I'm going to let you all argue until the cows come home. I dunno why, cause it's just that much more mail to read.

The minute things get vulgar, personal, or break any specific rules -- thread closed.

Again, for the record -- all carriers suck

Edit to add: First one crying about Verizon users in the Sprint forum gets the thread closed as well. Y'all asked for it
    01-11-2011 12:19 AM
    I'm going to let you all argue until the cows come home. I dunno why, cause it's just that much more mail to read.

The minute things get vulgar, personal, or break any specific rules -- thread closed.

Again, for the record -- all carriers suck

Edit to add: First one crying about Verizon users in the Sprint forum gets the thread closed as well. Y'all asked for it
    ROFL!

Posted from my eVo!
    01-11-2011 12:41 AM
    ROFL!

Posted from my eVo!
    Can I concur safely?! Cause I like it!
    01-11-2011 12:52 AM
    I second that all carriers suck!

I've had att, big red and sprint. Had major issues with all of them atleast once.
    01-11-2011 01:18 AM
    I don't think people should be so behind the carriers anyway. It depends where you live that determines who has the best coverage. Let the big red boys be happy, they gotta have something to justify getting ripped off.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk.
    01-13-2011 09:38 AM
    This is like victims arguing over whose ****** is hotter.
    01-23-2011 05:10 PM
    For the record -- all carriers suck
    Some just suck differently.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
    01-23-2011 07:59 PM
    Hey, if what your using works for you then great. I use what works for me.
    01-23-2011 08:05 PM
    VERIZON! VERIZON! VERIZON! LTE! LTE! LTE! sprint boooooooo

J/K... I actually like Sprint. If I didn't have Verizon, Sprint would be my second choice.
    01-23-2011 08:14 PM
    Now you will pay an extra $10 for for all smartphones, for starting this thread.

Sent from my D1!
    01-23-2011 08:20 PM
    Now you will pay an extra $10 for for all smartphones, for starting this thread.

Sent from my D1!
    But our plans still cost less, and we have true mobile to mobile calling.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
    01-24-2011 08:19 AM
    Choose the towers, not the logo.
    01-25-2011 09:34 AM
    I think the Verizon users have a right to be a bit cocky. Based on what I hear on the Podcast, WiMax sounds like it cannot keep up. Phil reported 20+ MB down and 4 up in Vegas at CES. I am luck to see 9-10 down and 2 up with my EVO. Also Verizon LTE will be in more locations with more complete coverage very soon.
    01-29-2011 09:25 AM
    I think the Verizon users have a right to be a bit cocky. Based on what I hear on the Podcast, WiMax sounds like it cannot keep up. Phil reported 20+ MB down and 4 up in Vegas at CES. I am luck to see 9-10 down and 2 up with my EVO. Also Verizon LTE will be in more locations with more complete coverage very soon.
    So it just means they will have a right to be a little cocky. And it will still be dependent on where you live.
    01-29-2011 11:27 AM
    I do not have the incentive nor the energy to Bash, or Defend any carrier. Like "Politicians" they are all "CROOKS" looking for ways to screw you!!!!
    01-29-2011 12:27 PM
    I do not have the incentive nor the energy to Bash, or Defend any carrier. Like "Politicians" they are all "CROOKS" looking for ways to screw you!!!!
    I agree

Sent from my D1!
    01-29-2011 01:21 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD