When was the last time you used Sprint TV app?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking today after accidentally tap on my Sprint television app... When was the last time I had used this application. Its been a few months since I've actually watched anything on Sprint TV.

How about you ---- When was the last time you watched anything on Sprint TV?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, probably 3 phones ago....might as well have been never.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g
I concur. The last time I actually sit down to watch a flick was with my palm pre... haha.
hmm, never, have it hidden....I'v never seen any need for it...
They(sprint) should just make those subscription channels free - then they might see an increase in viewers. Lol.

twister17e

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I watched about 15 minutes of the college football championship game between Oregon & Auburn on Sprint TV. This was because I was away from a tv at the moment. Other than that, I barely touch that app.

Julez6245

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I hate sprint TV... they should just make it free. But I don't even have it since I'm rooted in a custom rom lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I used it a lot when I first signed on to Sprint. Seems like the quality keeps going downhill though. It's actually hard to watch anymore, and not because of the screen size...I enjoyed a full length downloaded feature film on my Epic, but the streaming of Sprint TV is so low quality that I can't handle it. It's definitely not a selling point over Verizon, IMHO.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance