What phone can I get for Sprint that is available now or in the next month or two that meets the following criteria?
    - Runs Android.
    - Is a phone and not a “phablet”.
    - Has a micro SD card slot.
    - Has current up to date hardware specs.
    - Gets good signal levels.
    - Has quality accessories available such as charging media dock, car dock, etc.

My 3+ year old Photon Q is reaching the end of its life so I’m ready to upgrade but am getting frustrated with the lack of availability of new normal sized full featured phones for Sprint.
    09-17-2015 08:18 AM
    I would say wait for the Nexus and HTC announcements coming by the end of the month, or go with an LG G4

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-17-2015 08:46 AM
    What phone can I get for Sprint that is available now or in the next month or two that meets the following criteria?
    - Runs Android.
    - Is a phone and not a “phablet”.
    - Has a micro SD card slot.
    - Has current up to date hardware specs.
    - Gets good signal levels.
    - Has quality accessories available such as charging media dock, car dock, etc.

My 3+ year old Photon Q is reaching the end of its life so I’m ready to upgrade but am getting frustrated with the lack of availability of new normal sized full featured phones for Sprint.
    I would definitely get the Moto X pure edition. Has everything u stated and then some.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    09-17-2015 09:33 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. I have been leaning towards a G4 but after trying one out in a store I feel that it is just too big. From what I understand of the Moto X Pure is that it is even larger (haven't seen one in store yet). I'm really looking for something more easily portable.
    09-17-2015 10:20 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. I have been leaning towards a G4 but after trying one out in a store I feel that it is just too big. From what I understand of the Moto X Pure is that it is even larger (haven't seen one in store yet). I'm really looking for something more easily portable.
    There's the 2015 Moto G but I'm not sure it comes in a Sprint variant.
    09-17-2015 10:22 AM
    HTC M8 or M9
    09-18-2015 10:18 AM