Has sprint Quietly Taken Away The Option To Send Calls To Voicemail While On A Call?

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
So i have a nexus 6 on sprint and when I'm on a phone call and someone else calls i can hit ignore but instead of sending the call to voicemail it keeps ringing until the voicemail eventually picks up after 5-6 rings. I initially thought it was something wrong with my phone so i replaced it with another nexus 6 after factory data resetting and going through every call option i can find and nothing. My new nexus 6 is doing the exact same thing, is anyone else having this issue?

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
So i have a nexus 6 on sprint and when I'm on a phone call and someone else calls i can hit ignore but instead of sending the call to voicemail it keeps ringing until the voicemail eventually picks up after 5-6 rings. I initially thought it was something wrong with my phone so i replaced it with another nexus 6 after factory data resetting and going through every call option i can find and nothing. My new nexus 6 is doing the exact same thing, is anyone else having this issue?
Nope, not me.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk