Making an insurance claim through Sprint?

A

AC Question

making an insurance claim through sprint

I bought insurance yesterday, but had an ugh oh today. My screen is shattered and the whole bottom of the screen is inoperable. I woke up and it was broke. I think it fell off of my bed and hit the floor. Is there a specific time period I have to wait before I can file a claim or can I do it instantly?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: making an insurance claim through sprint

You shouldn't. If you hit it yesterday and it happened today it should be good. Check with Sprint.

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Insurance goes into place immediately, but there has to be some kind of usage on the phone between adding the insurance, and filing the claim. This is to "prove" that the phone was working when you added the insurance.

djdonnyk

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Insurance is a joke thru sprint, you have to pay a huge deductible and get a used phone in return. I bought phone insurance online thru protect cell.com, so many more benefits. Go check them out.

Sent from a device beyond your wildest dreams!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

Insurance is a joke thru sprint, you have to pay a huge deductible and get a used phone in return. I bought phone insurance online thru protect cell.com, so many more benefits. Go check them out.

Sent from a device beyond your wildest dreams!
there are plenty of alternatives for insurance than just the carrier. Google and Apple offer their own, which makes better sense.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12