From tmobile to sprint.

derrickmd18#AC

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have tmobile currently and want to switch or try out sprint. I live in easton md and commute to Baltimore md. Well in easton I'm getting 600k download speed and in Baltimore I'm getting 30mb speed. Well now tmobile is throttling me and I have a grandfathered 100 a month family plan unlimited. So it's about time I switched. I have a note 5 and a note 4. Currently owe 1000 combined for the phones. Sprint is saying I have to put down 200 for the note 5 and a think 100 for the s6 plus and they will pay off tmobile. Problem is I don't know how the service is in easton md and they say I have a 15 day return period but if I return for bad service when will I get my money back?

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Sprint was promoting a 28 test drive of the network. Call or go into a store to inquire about it. Idk your area but the network is REAL good now, and very consistent compared to a year back.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you put the purchase on a credit card, make sure (in writing) they'll refund upon return or pay the interest. That gets you an in-store refund to the card. (They're not going to go through the paperwork of paying 20 cents in interest - it'll cost them as much as a phone.)

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I have tmobile currently and want to switch or try out sprint. I live in easton md and commute to Baltimore md. Well in easton I'm getting 600k download speed and in Baltimore I'm getting 30mb speed. Well now tmobile is throttling me and I have a grandfathered 100 a month family plan unlimited. So it's about time I switched. I have a note 5 and a note 4. Currently owe 1000 combined for the phones. Sprint is saying I have to put down 200 for the note 5 and a think 100 for the s6 plus and they will pay off tmobile. Problem is I don't know how the service is in easton md and they say I have a 15 day return period but if I return for bad service when will I get my money back?

On that grandfathered plan, T-Mobile doesn't throttle. So I'm confused as to what you mean exactly

Posted via the Android Central App

derrickmd18#AC

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
They throttled me. I have a family plan and 2 lines and they throttled me on my main line. I switched to sprint and better service on Baltimore and easton md and no throttling.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have no problem with Sprint, I'm in York County PA in the boonies and I rarely have any dropped calls. Sprint is much improved in just the last year. I'm on LTE 99% of the time. I'm in a valley surrounded by hills. We even have OTA wifi through Sprint and even during the blizzard, we never lost service. Love that unlimited for life. 😍

Mr-Guy

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I am going to pipe in since people complain about Sprint. I have been with them for 19 years and don't have problems with service or billing. I live in Orlando and service is very good. Moral is, depends on the area the phone is used. IPhone with AT&T sucked for me here with dropped calls etc. Research research research.

Posted via the Android Central App

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
If your getting 600K down in one area and 30MB down in another area?
Thats not throttling. It means either the coverage is not good in that area?Or the Tower is congested or being upgraded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20