Sprint makes its unlimited LTE data plans more affordable for families.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The only thing that worries me is the terms (below). Isn't streaming video counted as "Continuous" since it is streaming versus downloading? That doesn't sound very promising.

Examples of prohibited data uses: Examples of prohibited data uses: Sprint data services are intended to be used for web surfing, sending and receiving email, photographs and other similar messaging activities, and the non-continuous streaming of videos, downloading of files or on line gaming

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The only thing that worries me is the terms (below). Isn't streaming video counted as "Continuous" since it is streaming versus downloading? That doesn't sound very promising.
It also explicitly says that unlimited plans are subject to those prohibited use restrictions. So it seems very clear to me.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So if they cancel your service do you still have to pay off your phone or do you have turn your equipment in and walk away

I am sure one or the other -- either pay the balance or turn it back in. They won't allow you to walk away with a free phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital