How can you tell if you're a Gold Premier Customer?

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering how I can tell if I'm a Sprint Gold Premier customer because I didn't get no such letter of notifying me of my Premier customer status. Can I check it online or what?

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
If you're interest is actually in when you are upgrade eligible, try sending a text message "upgrade" to 1311 from your Sprint phone. It will send back a message with the date you are eligible for an upgrade.

Reactions: Officerpolabear

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
The sprint premier packages are rediculous especialy if you have an upgrade coming up. I have an upgrade in June and if I didnt pay more money to Sprint I would loose that upgrade and have to wait another year. It is like they almost make you switch without literatly making you. I know they are doing this because they were loosing money but come on I dont want my Evo forever.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering how I can tell if I'm a Sprint Gold Premier customer because I didn't get no such letter of notifying me of my Premier customer status. Can I check it online or what?
Just sign into the Sprint website to check. It's based on your plan or consecutive years with Sprint.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Note: I got my phone in late December of 2010

Just sent them the message and apparently, I'm eligible for an upgrade on the first of December of this year! Thing is, I don't know if I'm a gold or silver member but my dad did say something about my number being the gold premier member or something like that

Last edited: