Where is the Sprint-Motorola love???

Maestro1#AC

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I am a current Sprint subscriber (might not be for too long, but thats a whole other story).

I am really wondering why there is no Sprint-Motorola relationship. (Other than for IDEN phones wich is more the remnants of a Nextel-Motorola relationship)

The new Motorola Mobility Is a company on a big comeback, and it is their best intrest to get their android phones on as many carriers as possible. We all know motorla and verizon have been in bed for quite some time; now we have ATT into the mix with moto's top phone the Atrix, and even t-mobile has gotten into the moto action..

What is up with this, we need somethign similar to the ATRIX on Sprint...(without motoblur)

Last edited:

Eazail70x7

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
After hearing the Htc shooter/ Htc Evo 3D rumors, I really don't think its a big deal any more. It beats the Droid Bionic in some places...

-Likely more RAM
-Same resolution screen (hopefully no pentile)
-2.3.2 (bionic is still at 2.2)
-3d capible (might be cool feature)
-Unlocked bootloader (motorola encrypts theresz which cause major problems for rom development)

But still I agree, where is the motorola/sprint anroid love at??

Maestro1#AC

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was almost decided to be done with sprint, and pretty much sold on the atrix on att. But damn you sprint my decision is much harder now lol.

I don't care about 3d, but i do want a 4" screen 4.3 " of evo seems to big, so i hope this is a 4 incher.

Pentile screen is a bit of a bummer, but i am truly in love with the finger print scanner. I hate pins passwords and pattern unlocks, so my phone has no security and I would love the fingerprint scanner.

Only if moto didnt lock down the bootloader, or at least allow an option for no moto blur. They would be destroying all other manufactures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty