Plan was changed without my consent

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Okay guys let me first say I've been with Sprint since April of last year. I had a very good plan with T-Mobile cause of the half off promotion. I have four lines of my account on The Simple Choice 6gb plan and my total bill before taxes was $70. I called Sprint today just to ask what would happen when my promotional plan comes up which is May of next year I know but I wanted to see if retentions had any good plans that were not the unlimited Freedom plan that I can get onto now before prices of service might go up next year. She told me about the unlimited Freedom plan something about how I could get a good deal on that weather third and fourth line would be free. She said it would only be $60 a month and I told her no because I did not believe her. She was an English speaking and American and said how much I would love and limited and that it was the right thing for me to do. I said no that I was just curious but I think I will keep with what I have now because I knew the unlimited plan was 140 per month. Well check online to check my usage and it showed my plan was changed as of today and my lines bill as follows. Unlimited Freedom plan line one special pricing $55. Line to $35, line 3 $25, line for $25. Keep in mind that I am not a heavy data user none of the phones on my account on my old plan was as follows $32.50 for mine one, $17.50 for mine too, $10 for lines three and four so as you can see my bill has doubled and for no reason. What the heck did I do I really need my old plan back or something I want to keep around hundred dollars or less. I had a great plan before only use about 1 GB out of the six per month. Did I screw this up. If so I'm going to Boost Mobile to get there 4 lines for 100 deal. Very very upset here please help me. I love Sprint but I'm not paying $140 a month there's just no way. I do not need or want unlimited so how can I get a decent plan with them 2 to 3 gigabytes per line if I do have to go to boost all my phones with Sprint are paid off so can I just tell Booth to take my account or what do I have to do. I know my phone is unlocked don't know about the others. But does it have to be unlocked to go to boost or can I just go into boost and tell them to bring my phone's over to their Network. This is just not

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
The only other thing I can think about doing is this. At home I have wifi and I pay $15 a month for 3 megabytes per second download speed WiFi. I use a gigabyte or two of data on my laptop and my total life I use it on my phone per month is around 10 - 15 GB. I really don't do a lot on my phone watch videos on YouTube that low-quality and Facebook messenger and stuff like that. So my internet needs are not that big, I don't do a lot of Netflix or anything like that so I was considering dropping the landline internet and just using the cell phone if they won't let me get out of this unlimited. Otherwise I'm switching you to boost or two Cricket I don't know yet. I guess I'll call them in the morning and see what I can do. Honestly from my usage unlimited is just retarded. However it could be a good idea to drop my landline internet through Time Warner Cable sell my modem back and router back and say that $15 if that's essentially what I'm paying extra now on Sprint but I would get basically the same internet I do at home everywhere I guess is what I'm trying to say. So I would be spending $15 a month more or so but I would be giving that $15 to Sprint versus Time Warner Cable which would be good because I like Sprint as a company. However my other two lines have went from $10 up to $25 but I basically charge them 25 to $30 anyway but I just went and profit on that anymore. So I just don't know what the heck to do please someone help me very frustrating that I told her representative not the change something in they did it anyway anyway another thing to keep in mind is that I'm not home very much hence the $15 a month home WiFi internet option. I'm either out and about, at a friend's house, at my mom's house or something like that. So what I'm saying is by me keeping unlimited and dropping my home wifi I really would not be losing out on that much money. My data usage needs are very very very small. However I'm worried about the strain I'll be putting on the network as I always get after people for using so much data. I know a couple of times this month it doesn't usually happen but YouTube accidentally played all night but even on a heavy month this month around other places with faster WiFi I've only used 15 GB of Wifi service since the 1st of this month which is a lot higher than average for me. Anyway last month my total Wi-Fi usage was like 20 Gigabytes. Someone help me here what do I do I don't want to feel responsible for making Sprint's area congested in my area. Thanks

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just log in and hit change plan. See what options it shows. That's one way without calling.

As for if you want to keep unlimited and use just mobile that could work as well. As you said you're a light user. Why worry about network usage? That shouldn't be your concern. I look at it like this.. if their network can't handle it they shouldn't offer the plan. If they do offer the plan how can they be mad if you use it? Why are you worrying about their network when you're paying for access to use it in a fully legit way that THEY offer? Makes no sense to me. I don't worry about Verizon's network.. they sold me unlimited. If they can't do it they shouldn't flash it everywhere and have the plan available for anyone who walks in the door.

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Well since being on the phone with them since 11 this morning they gave me my old plan back. So I now have my 4 lines unlimited everything 6 GB of high-speed data for $70 a month plus tax. My only concern now is come next year when the plan promotion goes away what will happen to my account. I'm not paying $150 a month for cell phone service when I don't even use close to 6 Gigabytes of data. Don't know what I should do. The unlimited plan they had me on was $120 for four lines and I could have dropped the home life I since I don't use much and used it but it was supposed to go up to 140 after a year so why would I want to pay 140 on Sprint when I can go to Cricket and get it for $100 and then keep my $15 a month internet. These people are killing me with their 1-year and 2-year long promotional deals. If they had given me the four lines completely unlimited for $120 forever I would have kept it and used it. But I know they want to raise it to
after a year. I'm not paying that for a phone service I'm not doing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay