Need help picking the best non-4g phone from Sprint?

IcerC

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a corporate account so my unlimited everything comes to $50 even and I am excluded from the extra $10 fee on 3g devices.

So what's the best 3g phone I can get?

I was thinking the Echo, arrive or a modded Pre 2.

Currently I have an optimus s but it's a little small and under powered.

Thanks!

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
are you sure you are 100% excluded from the $10 extra fee? non-4G android device, it's hard to beat the LG Optimus S you have now on sprint. it's a solid android entry level smartphone. the Echo is a step up hardware spec wise, but i can't recommend it because i've not used it first hand.

similarly, the HTC Arrive looks like a good one for non-4G non-Android.

if you can swing the extra $10/mon, then go with the 4G devices.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't sprint charge the $10 fee on all smartphones, 3G or 4G? I'm pretty sure their policy changes and the fee is for any Smartphone now.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a corporate account so my unlimited everything comes to $50 even and I am excluded from the extra $10 fee on 3g devices.

So what's the best 3g phone I can get?

I was thinking the Echo, arrive or a modded Pre 2.

Currently I have an optimus s but it's a little small and under powered.

Thanks!

It no longer matters if it is a 4G phone or not. As soon as you make a change onto the account with the phone device, and it is a new smartphone, 3G or 4G, it will add the $10 fee on. No one is excluded unforunatly.

IcerC

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I am a teleflora corporate customer and excluded from the fee as long as it's not 4g. (It's a code that's shows up in the my account on the reps side)

Thanks for suggestions guys.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers