04-28-2010 06:05 PM
32 12
tools
    I think they have a bright future. Their phone lineup has improved vastly with the HTC Hero, Samsung Moment, Palm Pre & Pixi and now the HTC Evo 4G on the way. They are the best value of the four carriers, they have 4G on the way, they just relaxed their return policy to make it more friendly to those looking to try a new carrier and they have improved their customer service from what i've heard.

They're doing everything they can and I applaud them for it.
    04-07-2010 10:05 AM
    i think they have a bright future. Their phone lineup has improved vastly with the htc hero, samsung moment, palm pre & pixi and now the htc evo 4g on the way. They are the best value of the four carriers, they have 4g on the way, they just relaxed their return policy to make it more friendly to those looking to try a new carrier and they have improved their customer service from what i've heard.

They're doing everything they can and i applaud them for it.
    qft .
    04-09-2010 10:01 AM
    I believe Sprint has a bright future

Instead of marketing their phone plans, I believe they should market the new phone selection

Sprint new phone selection includes the HTC Evo 4G, Nexus One, Motorola i1 (doubt it'll be an success) and the Blackberry Tour2/Bold (possibly the BB Slider, if rumors are correct)

Sprint should have major marketing towards the Evo

When you think of Verizon, you think of the Storm
    When you think of AT&T, you think of the iPhone

What comes across your mind when you think of Sprint?
    Besides the Hero, i'm not sure what else?

Although the Hero is great, the Droid is considerably better...
    Huge marketing towards the Evo and 4G coverage will work in their favor...
    04-09-2010 12:18 PM
    I would say that when I think of Verizon I think of the Droid and the nexus One and opposed to any BBs. Hate to say it, as Im sporting a curve 8330 till the EVO drops, but I don't see any carriers using a BB as their flagship phone anytime soon. just my 2 cents.

Edit: I agree with Jay 100% that a big push on the EVO needs to be Sprints advertising focus. I've seen a lot of online ads for it, but I'm a Sprint customer and future Android user (of said phone). Is anyone really seeing adds out in the wild for the mainstream populace?
    04-09-2010 02:57 PM
    so does anyone know when sprint will be back online
    04-11-2010 11:31 AM
    Seen the offline issue commented in a few spots. What exactly was offline? Their logged in website features? I noticed no disruption in service. Oh well...

Still getting anxious for that evo 4g, Verizon droid incredible and possible ipod HD makes me hope we're out the gate first, though that is looking less likely versus the incredible :P
    04-17-2010 01:32 PM
    Incredible obviously out first, but did it steal the thunder? Just talked to two people today who said they are definately getting the incredible, but they're already with big red. Who knows if they would have jumped. Let's just beat the Iphone whateverthehelltheywannacallit to market.
    04-28-2010 06:05 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD