Sprint website is the worst

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me?
But every time sprint "updates" websites its for the worst. Used to be able to see all my lines and bills/usage on one screen. now everything is set up like a kiddy touchscreen tablet and have to scroll to see everything. Every time i log in i have to wait for a texted code. that's super annoying. That's IF i can even get past the log in screen too. I'll try to "log in" and then screen refreshes to the old log in screen from before the update, i log in there then goes back to the new one. OR the screen has a seizure and it just starts continuously refreshing itself.

Once logged in depending on what you are trying to do you'll get redirected to the older style look on the webiste. MAKES NO SENSE. Its almost like they're running a theme on the OS and the theme is made by a nooby developer.

sprint rant

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me?
But every time sprint "updates" websites its for the worst. Used to be able to see all my lines and bills/usage on one screen. now everything is set up like a kiddy touchscreen tablet and have to scroll to see everything. Every time i log in i have to wait for a texted code. that's super annoying. That's IF i can even get past the log in screen too. I'll try to "log in" and then screen refreshes to the old log in screen from before the update, i log in there then goes back to the new one. OR the screen has a seizure and it just starts continuously refreshing itself.

Once logged in depending on what you are trying to do you'll get redirected to the older style look on the webiste. MAKES NO SENSE. Its almost like they're running a theme on the OS and the theme is made by a nooby developer.

sprint rant

I am not the biggest fan. I actually have to go log into it tomorrow to look at my dads account (I manage it for my parents) and see if I can figure out how much is left on his "lease" -- so we will see.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I am not the biggest fan. I actually have to go log into it tomorrow to look at my dads account (I manage it for my parents) and see if I can figure out how much is left on his "lease" -- so we will see.

Easy
Sign on
Go to My Sprint
Billing
Pretty easy to maneuver around.
But they constantly change it.
It's almost as if the person in charge of website management, just loves to screw around with it and make changes all the time.

Sprint Leave the site alone.
Just when you get use to it, they change it.
Yay Sprint???

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Easy
Sign on
Go to My Sprint
Billing
Pretty easy to maneuver around.
But they constantly change it.
It's almost as if the person in charge of website management, just loves to screw around with it and make changes all the time.

Sprint Leave the site alone.
Just when you get use to it, they change it.
Yay Sprint???

Yeah I eventually found it. Got it paid off for my dad so he could just keep the phone.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I eventually found it. Got it paid off for my dad so he could just keep the phone.

Congrats, nothing like owning a phone.
Sprint needs to just leave the site alone, simple as that.
Just make sure they unlock your Dad's phone.
Even though you're connected to Sprint as a carrier I guess, you still want them to unlock the phone when your ready. Because they won't tell you when you've paid it off, and you wanted to move to a new carrier you can. As long as you can, depending on what phone you have.
Good Luck
Happy holidays

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Man .. my brother's account is fine. My dad's it gives an error everytime you click on manage services.

That's the only time. I contact Sprint and to make a ticket he wanted my username and password... Sorry nope.