If merger fails to happen between Sprint and T-MOBILE, what are your plans? I plan to move to T-Mobile everyone around me gets great service, also there's a store 3 minutes from my house. I'm just waiting on final word. My wife has Verizon through work now, that may be another look see. Sprint had gotten better somewhat, but customer service still Sub par. I have 2 note 9's and an S9 plus. Also a iPhone X she uses for work. I Hate that phone but love the service through Verizon.
    01-02-2019 12:20 AM
    I'm already on a TMO MVNO (Mint Mobile) so it shouldn't affect me, except for the increased traffic until the Sprint towers get converted to GSM. (And with the amount of data I use [I'm usually on Wifi], 3GB/month for $15 is nice.)
    DARK Vader777 likes this.
    01-06-2019 12:30 PM
    If it fails? Sprint is doomed IMO.
    DARK Vader777 and amyf27 like this.
    01-06-2019 10:23 PM
    If merger fails to happen between Sprint and T-MOBILE, what are your plans? I plan to move to T-Mobile everyone around me gets great service, also there's a store 3 minutes from my house. I'm just waiting on final word. My wife has Verizon through work now, that may be another look see. Sprint had gotten better somewhat, but customer service still Sub par. I have 2 note 9's and an S9 plus. Also a iPhone X she uses for work. I Hate that phone but love the service through Verizon.
    I would love to move on to a prepaid unlimited setup probably through TMobile, but need to pay off my devices first
    01-12-2019 09:34 AM
    If it fails? Sprint is doomed IMO.
    What happens to Sprint customers though. Specifically ones that cant move to another carrier right away due to payment plans
    01-12-2019 09:35 AM
    What happens to Sprint customers though. Specifically ones that cant move to another carrier right away due to payment plans
    They’re stuck until they can.
    01-12-2019 09:40 AM
    If sprint went belly up and people don't port to another carrier I suspect they'd lose their phone number when the towers shut down. Also doubt Sprint would keep billing people for their phones since you know, they don't exist anymore.
    01-12-2019 01:43 PM
    If Sprint went belly up their assets would be taken over by a liquidation firm whose job it would be to collect all debts and then pay off all debts according to the debt holders priority based on the bankruptcy courts determination.

Sorry, no free phones or debts that won't need to be paid.
    If sprint went belly up and people don't port to another carrier I suspect they'd lose their phone number when the towers shut down. Also doubt Sprint would keep billing people for their phones since you know, they don't exist anymore.
    01-12-2019 03:40 PM