I have Sprint Easy pay on my current phone, I pay 24 payments once every month and at the end I own the phone. I have 13 months left on my payments, in total I have $270.76 left to pay. If I go ahead and pay all of it right now do I have to pay more than the $270.76?
    03-05-2019 09:49 AM
    Easy pay when did they start that again? It was strictly leasing or buying right out with Sprint. You sure you're not leasing.
    Then if you're leasing the phone then at the end of your payments you have to pay the phone off with whatever the fair market value of the phone is at the time.
    double check my friend
    03-09-2019 09:41 PM
    they sort of started it again... its merged with the leasing. when I went in and got the s10+ the guys like you can either upgrade every year or keep your phone and upgrade in two years... I think they got a lot of flack for the leasing program because after 18 months theyd charge people a different rate that woukdnt go towards the purchase of the device... so people were paying for nothing essentially.
    03-10-2019 09:45 AM
    they sort of started it again... its merged with the leasing. when I went in and got the s10+ the guys like you can either upgrade every year or keep your phone and upgrade in two years... I think they got a lot of flack for the leasing program because after 18 months theyd charge people a different rate that woukdnt go towards the purchase of the device... so people were paying for nothing essentially.
    Respect,
    I'd call customer care if I were you.
    Sales will tell you anything.

My personal Example:
    I have a note 8 my daughter uses in college.
    It's at the end of the lease.
    Paid 40.00 a month for 18 months and then I got a notice on
    My Sprint accounts page.
    Either buy the phone for 240.00 dollars or continue leasing to own it for 40.00 dollars a month for 6 more months and
    this will pay it off.
    I got this phone when it first came out, and when is paid off I would have paid 960.00 plus tax because she doesn't want to upgrade yet.
    The total I would have paid would have been $960.00. plus tax, which comes to 1,013 dollars.
    Phone owned now and can be unlocked as long as no other phones are under contract.

You're in the Galaxy forever program I assume and yeah after 18 months if phone is in excellent order you can upgrade no issues no down payment no nothing. But you won't own the phone until you pay the lease off to the phone if you don't choose to upgrade. Or you can turn it in and Purchase a phone straight up.

This is the best way because you can use the phone that's paid off as collateral to Samsung to get a discount for the next phone as I'm doing with my note 9 for my Note 10 when that comes out.
    People do what we have to do.

So as a warning be careful of the Sprint salesmen. After the 14 days your are stuck with the phone.

It hasn't been a bad thing, you still basically pay for the phone just like everyone else, but you didn't have to do it all at once.

Galaxy forever isn't bad at all.
    But just think of it. If you were paying with Sprint (easy pay) you would have been paying a lot more than a $40 you're paying for any of the S10 series.
    Please check your plan again. Just trying to be helpful that's all.
    best wishes

www.sprint.com
    create log in and then go to My Sprint then click on Dashboard.
    Follow the steps to your phone and you'll be able to print out your lease.
    This site use to be horrendous, but they cleaned it up and made it more simplified.

Just looked and there's no more easy pay, just leasing or paying full amount.
    03-14-2019 10:45 PM