So I purchased the Note 9 a couple of weeks ago and found that it STILL does not have the Call Plus feature. I've talked to Sprint, whom I was told created this problem and they blame Samsung. I had this problem on the S5 that I had a few years ago until an update came through. I'm being told the is no idea when the update for the Note 9 will be available. So frustrating! You'd think that since this was a huge problem in the past that they would not make this mistake again. I'm so disappointed!
    03-12-2019 11:39 PM
    Which feature are you referring to?
    I don't know what Call Plus is.

Mav.
    03-13-2019 09:35 PM
    Which feature are you referring to?
    I don't know what Call Plus is.

Mav.
    Call Plus is basically Sprints way of trying to say "VoLTE" for their network.
    03-14-2019 11:58 AM
    So I purchased the Note 9 a couple of weeks ago and found that it STILL does not have the Call Plus feature. I've talked to Sprint, whom I was told created this problem and they blame Samsung. I had this problem on the S5 that I had a few years ago until an update came through. I'm being told the is no idea when the update for the Note 9 will be available. So frustrating! You'd think that since this was a huge problem in the past that they would not make this mistake again. I'm so disappointed!
    If you want updates don't go with a carrier / Samsung phone. That is just how it is sadly.
    03-14-2019 11:58 AM
    I feel your pain.
    Samsung says maybe Volte ready for Sprint in June. I talked to Sprints low budget Support team and they said After March. That could be anytime then. I really think they're waiting on the merger result.
    I got the Galaxy watch as gift and that update for it to be a standalone device is in June as well.
    Samsung again confirmed this.
    Calling plus/Volte
    not ready for Sprint yet sorry.
    03-14-2019 10:17 PM
    VoLTE is on my S10 Plus.
    It should be available for other devices soon.

Mav.
    03-15-2019 10:48 PM
    VoLTE is on my S10 Plus.

Mav. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fec95ce37b.jpg
    It's on the S10 Plus, but it is not functioning at this time. This is why I returned my S10+ and went back to my S9+, because I have to have this feature. It is ludicrous that with today's technology that you are not guaranteed this feature on Sprint's network. There is simply no excuse for this.
    03-18-2019 08:16 AM
    VoLTE is on my S10 Plus.

Mav. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fec95ce37b.jpg
    With all due respect it isn't enabled.
    Do you just have it turned off?
    Or is the toggles in the on position?
    Curious, what state after you in? You don't need to answer that if you don't want to.
    03-18-2019 05:40 PM
    With all due respect it isn't enabled.
    Do you just have it turned off?
    Or is the toggles in the on position?
    Curious, what state after you in? You don't need to answer that if you don't want to.
    I turned it on and made a couple of calls. Working just fine so far.

Mav.
    03-18-2019 07:34 PM
    I turned it on and made a couple of calls. Working just fine so far.

Mav. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...138563ffc3.jpg
    And you have Sprint?
    If so, very, very interesting and excellent for you bud.
    No issues at all?
    I remember the software being in my note 8, then it was gone, it never worked properly.
    Salute to you.

Just like Sprint though. Certain areas, certain Phones. S8 and the
    S8 active along with the S10 series are Volte activated. Then again, it depends where you are.

Unfortunately the S9 series, we have to hold that L right now..
    What a farce!!!
    03-19-2019 09:28 AM