Hi

I contacted Sprint to get my paid off phone unlocked as it meets all requirements. Sprint assured me that it's unlocked for both domestic and international use. However under settings in my phone it says it's still UICC locked and can only be used on Sprint. Who is right?
    srabonmurad92 likes this.
    03-30-2019 09:09 AM
    Sprint has a real hard time unlocking for domestic. They can do it but they seem to fully hold out as much as they can.

Slap another SIM in and see if it allows it.
    srabonmurad92 likes this.
    03-30-2019 01:32 PM
    Hi

I contacted Sprint to get my paid off phone unlocked as it meets all requirements. Sprint assured me that it's unlocked for both domestic and international use. However under settings in my phone it says it's still UICC locked and can only be used on Sprint. Who is right?
    You are going to have to constantly call and call.
    They will say it's unlocked and when you take it to another carrier they'll say it isn't.

So you call Sprint back again and they say 3-5 days it takes up to 72 hours. I think they actually spin a wheel and tell you whatever it lands on to say to you.
    Eventually they will Unlock it, but I believe they want you to give in and sign back up with them.
    I'm on my way out of Sprint.
    All but 1 phone left on them now.
    04-06-2019 02:01 AM
    Hi

Hi
    04-20-2019 02:51 PM