Can someone please help me? Ive been combing through forums trying a million diffrent ways to fix this issue and ive come up with nothing. I have a HUAWEI raven LTE and all i did was switch from another straight talk phone that worked perfectly to this one. Ive tried down loading other mms apps, ive tried the APN app and even changing it myself. The home setting i have now will NOT let me alter them only create a new one. Every time i do once i get to MCC and MNC if i change them at all it deletes the new APN. They are stuck at 311 and 480. i have no idea what to do. any advice?
    09-14-2015 11:58 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First things first--you have mobile data turned on, right? MMS requires mobile data, not wi-fi or voice signal.

Second, are you certain that phone is fully compatible with Straight Talk? Check here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=CSFmgBQW
    09-14-2015 01:28 PM
    Yes i have.The MMS data is turned on, wifi and 4G as well. I have purchased this phone directly from straight talk at walmart. I have called customer support three times now and each time they cant seem to figure out whats going on. They want to send me a new sim card but is there any advice you could give to help?
    09-14-2015 01:56 PM
    Getting a new SIM card is pretty straightforward, and is where I'd start. Make sure that they don't charge you for it, since the first SIM they gave you is presumably faulty.
    09-14-2015 04:52 PM