Who should I be contacting/talking to if I believe I'm being given the run-around by StraightTalk over not being able to access Mobile Data with my current $55 Unlimited No Contract Card? I've been told they have really poor customer service.

Bought a Galaxy S-8 Plus, Unlocked, Certified Pre-Owned phone from RECELL through Amazon. Activated with a SIM Card (Android Version 9) bought from StraightTalk using their "Bring Your Own Phone" program, with an active $35 No Contract card. Used up my data on that card and had to wait for the $55 card to activate. Now I have no internet data. Called StraightTalk 3 times to get it straightened up. They keep saying my phone is configured correctly but nothing has changed. Some guy with a foreign accent gave me 3 things to try in order if their data configuration did not fix the problem. I did all 3 with no success.

Currently Data Roaming is on.
    Mobile Networks>Network Mode is LTE/3G/2G (auto connect)
    APN is ATT Nextgenphone, nxtgenphone

I haven't changed any settings. As far as I can tell mobile data should work.
    01-29-2020 12:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do these settings work? https://apn-settings.com/us/straight-talk-apn-settings/

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-29-2020 01:33 PM