Super Mario Run has been out for awhile now on iOS... but now it's available on Android too! Are you going to try it? Purchase the full game? Let me know what your plans are. Early reviews are quite positive!
    Matty likes this.
    03-22-2017 06:15 PM
    It's a fun, high quality mobile platformer. I bought it on my iPad back in December. While I would like it on my phone I'm not going to pay for it twice.
    03-23-2017 08:29 AM
    Agreed twice over. I've been pleased with how much gameplay I've actually gotten out of it. Finished the game real quick, but there are so many challenges (coins, rallies) that it'll keep you entertained for a LONG time.
    Paul627g likes this.
    03-23-2017 09:15 AM
    My gf bought it using her Google Rewards survey winnings. I'm thinking about it, would be using my survey winnings to purchase it also. Basically every purchase we make on the play store comes from our Google Rewards survey winnings. So in all actuality Google pays for us to play.

If your not using Google Rewards you should be https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aidtasks&hl=en
    Laura Knotek and Diehlirious like this.
    03-25-2017 12:36 AM
    Well this is strange... I was going to download it but for some strange reason my Nexus 5x is incompatible lol while my gf's 5x is. I'm confused.

03-25-2017 05:28 PM
    I have Mario 1,2,3 and Mario world on my phone so Run is nothing new.
    03-25-2017 06:20 PM
    Absolutely! I only played the game for a few minutes on my friends iPhone 6 Plus when it launched so i definitely need it on my device now. used to play it a lot when i was younger (classic version). I sometimes even woke up my cousin while she was sleeping because i was getting upset for dying lol, ah good times. The only thing i wish was different is the ability to stop Mario running. The continuous running is OK but feels a little strange.
    03-26-2017 01:50 PM
    I have Mario 1,2,3 and Mario world on my phone so Run is nothing new.
    But can you play 1, 2, and 3 with one hand?
    03-27-2017 09:34 AM
    Absolutely! I only played the game for a few minutes on my friends iPhone 6 Plus when it launched so i definitely need it on my device now. used to play it a lot when i was younger (classic version). I sometimes even woke up my cousin while she was sleeping because i was getting upset for dying lol, ah good times. The only thing i wish was different is the ability to stop Mario running. The continuous running is OK but feels a little strange.
    Yeah it can be a little weird at first, especially if you're a hardcore Mario fan. But you get used to it. After awhile you forget it's even a 'thing'.
    Matty likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:35 AM
    NO, I WON'T BUY THAT POS SOFTWARE. IT TAKES UP TOO MUCH STORAGE SPACE FOR WHAT IT DOES (or is supposed to do), AND IT DOESN'T EVEN LOAD!
    03-28-2017 11:04 AM
    No, probably not. I don't really game on my mobile devices ever. I did however just order the Nintendo classic.
    Lucy Davies likes this.
    04-02-2017 02:44 PM
    No here. Bummed it was a runner & not an old school 2d platformer like the nes version where you can move back, forward, explore levels, etc..
    04-06-2017 12:18 PM
    No here. Bummed it was a runner & not an old school 2d platformer like the nes version where you can move back, forward, explore levels, etc..
    Well, it is a platformer. Although you cannot stop Mario or turn him around (well, sort of), it is not an endless runner like some have mistakenly said. The levels end, some have bosses, you can do some exploration by jumping the right way and kicking off walls, going to different levels of the screen, etc.
    04-11-2017 08:03 AM
    Well, it is a platformer. Although you cannot stop Mario or turn him around (well, sort of), it is not an endless runner like some have mistakenly said. The levels end, some have bosses, you can do some exploration by jumping the right way and kicking off walls, going to different levels of the screen, etc.
    Of course, my emphasis was on it being an old school platformer. Because only recently have runners been incorporated into the 2d platformer landscape.

I do hope you like it but it's just not for me. After playing the originals and the New Super Mario Wii's, this new app just doesn't do it for me.
    04-12-2017 01:41 AM
    Well this is strange... I was going to download it but for some strange reason my Nexus 5x is incompatible lol while my gf's 5x is. I'm confused.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...96bdb1b3b0.jpg
    If it makes you feel any better I don't think you're missing out on too much. Thanks for the Google Rewards tip
    04-12-2017 01:45 AM
    Is there any new update for Mario Run ??
    08-21-2017 01:58 AM