Screen shots

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love this phone...I'm a retail manager for at&t so I have tried out all the latest devices and this one stuck to me...I was previously using the OG atrix and loved it...btw the wallpaper is crazy colors

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

My wife picked up the Atrix 2 this weekend to replace the piece-of-craptivate that had repeated failures.

I wish you ATT sales people would not be so circumspect about recommending phones, especially when you play with them all day long. The atrix is an astoundingly nice phone, (this coming from an HTC fan).

But even after we had narrowed the selection down to two 4g Android phones, we couldn't get the slightest hint of a recommendation until AFTER we made the selection, (based on processor cores, speed, newness of release).

Very happy with our choice.

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
My wife picked up the Atrix 2 this weekend to replace the piece-of-craptivate that had repeated failures.

I wish you ATT sales people would not be so circumspect about recommending phones, especially when you play with them all day long. The atrix is an astoundingly nice phone, (this coming from an HTC fan).

But even after we had narrowed the selection down to two 4g Android phones, we couldn't get the slightest hint of a recommendation until AFTER we made the selection, (based on processor cores, speed, newness of release).

Very happy with our choice.
I think you made a wise choice. IMO, asking someone which phone is better is like asking someone which TV looks better or what girl is prettier.

sprof

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Taken with Screen Grabber.

42e45609-d04c-711b.jpg

Sent from my Atrix 2 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

sallywabble

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know of an app to take screen shots on the atrix 2 w/o root?

Sxreengrabber worked great for the OG...any ideas?

This is the #1 thing I miss with my iPad2. Screen shots. Android OS SUCKS to the max for not only NOT making an EASY app that does that, but one in which we can use the on/off button to shoot. What a joke this system is. I know...I know...that struck nerves., But when you use screen shot 25 times a day and you no longer have it, it DOES fall in the SUCK category! All of these "try-to-make-this-work" screen shot apps, are a complete joke. 27 steps to pull off a screen shot????? What are they missing to think anyone wants to do all that???:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
This is the #1 thing I miss with my iPad2. Screen shots. Android OS SUCKS to the max for not only NOT making an EASY app that does that, but one in which we can use the on/off button to shoot. What a joke this system is. I know...I know...that struck nerves., But when you use screen shot 25 times a day and you no longer have it, it DOES fall in the SUCK category! All of these "try-to-make-this-work" screen shot apps, are a complete joke. 27 steps to pull off a screen shot????? What are they missing to think anyone wants to do all that???:mad::mad::mad::mad:
LMAO! If you would have asked some of us here who are posting screenshots, what app we're using and how it works you would have seen just how easy it is. Personally, I use ScreenGrabber and this is how it works.

Open app and enable the capture feature by simply ticking a box. Pull down the notification bar and tap "ScreenCapture" then close the bar. The screenshot will automatically be taken after a preset delay, which you set yourself, or upon a shake of the phone. Not 27 steps and as easy as doing anything else in any other app. Once we obtain root, it gets even easier than that. AndroSS is an app you can use and you can set it up to where pressing the camera button, when the app is enabled, will take the screenshot. Hopefully you've recovered from your aneurism and can read this to see how easy it is to take a SS in Android.

mrakifa

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually screenshot it is very simple...maybe u should stick with icrap and stop your whining

JRW 28

May 31, 2011
Visit site
the easiest thing g for you to do is go back to your ipad then, if you actually TRIED any of the apps that's been posted you would have NEVER posted, this is an android forum.....

paulm1463

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
This might be a dumb question.... what widget is that in your screen shot that shows a clock and the weather? I have a clock widget and a weather widget but not one widget that shows both!

stdeane

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
This might be a dumb question.... what widget is that in your screen shot that shows a clock and the weather? I have a clock widget and a weather widget but not one widget that shows both!

Go weather and animated weather both.
adcaf296-3ce8-c2f0.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1