Atrix 2 Questions

mstorox

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just picked up an Atrix 2 and so far I love it! I am coming from an iPhone 4 (3g prior to that) and this is my first Android phone. My question is this - should I keep the A2 and get used to it or would I be better off waiting for the next line of phones? I'm on AT&T and I don't plan on switching carriers so if there is a great ATT phone on the horizon I'm willing to wait. I got the A2 at BB for $50 and at that price I couldn't resist. I don't know if the Galaxy Nexus or the HTC Edge will be out for AT&T but those are the two that I've been reading up on. My main concern with the A2 is that it won't get ICS, and I do love the thought of having an HD screen... Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I dont know of any phones coming out in the near future that would be better than the Atrix 2, on AT&T.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Mytwuk

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Relax the Atrix 2 is a great phone and it stands just as good a chance of getting ICS as any other phone. The hardware is up to date so there is no reason to believe it wont be supported. The Atrix 2 has a lot to offer and is a steal of a deal, enjoy!