Problem : Headphones plug/unplug launch voice commands/redial num

gill.batez

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I am facing this strange problem with my atrix 2. I bought it a week ago. Whenever I am plugging/unplugging my headphones, it automatically start calling the last dialed number or launch voice commands. This is a random behavior and not happens every time, but most of the time. I have checked all the settings and i am not able to find why is this happening. I have plugged in different headphones to check there is something wrong with my headphone, but this problem persists.

Please help me in solving this problem.

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Problem : Headphones plug/unplug launch voice commands/redial

Hi All,

I am facing this strange problem with my atrix 2. I bought it a week ago. Whenever I am plugging/unplugging my headphones, it automatically start calling the last dialed number or launch voice commands. This is a random behavior and not happens every time, but most of the time. I have checked all the settings and i am not able to find why is this happening. I have plugged in different headphones to check there is something wrong with my headphone, but this problem persists.

Please help me in solving this problem.

This is so strange. Many of us in the webOS world had the exact same thing happen with our Palm phones last year. It's been so long, I can't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember that when we pulled our headset plug, unexpected things launched. If I have time today, I'll search through the old forums (precentral dot net, if you want to explore) to see if there was a solution for this.

gill.batez

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Problem : Headphones plug/unplug launch voice commands/redial

Thanks for reply, I just found an app in android called "Headset Blocker". This app can enable/disable headset control. So I disabled the headset control and after that I haven't faced this issue. I am still observing the behavior as this happens occasionally. So far so good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital