chrisfl1963

May 25, 2011
Visit site
not sure how to change battery settings to stop back ground data to save battery life.

Sent from my MB865 using Android Central Forums

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that the display is brighter and clearer and the overall performance is faster. Also my battery seems to be lasting longer. A few apps had to be played with so they would work, otherwise everything else works great. My contacts, email and text messages and calendar entries were all there. So far I couldn't be happier with it.:)

here4kids

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
background data restriction...settings....set data limit...menu...restrict data. or I go into each process and limit data of the ones I only want running on WiFi. that way my mail and maps still work.

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Since I updated to ICS, when I turn my phone off and eventually back on, all my phone ringtones and notification tones have been reset to the default tones. I use Zedge tones and wallpapers. Has anyone else had this problem?

TheMindy2011

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I was totally stoked about this update but, as much as I like ICS, it kinda bites. Reboots after almost every app update. I get a lot of notifications that an app or process isn't responding or has quit working. TOTALLY laggy. NOT an upgrade in my opinion. Wishing I was closer to my upgrade date in July.

Waiting4MyAndroid

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I was totally stoked about this update but, as much as I like ICS, it kinda bites. Reboots after almost every app update. I get a lot of notifications that an app or process isn't responding or has quit working. TOTALLY laggy. NOT an upgrade in my opinion. Wishing I was closer to my upgrade date in July.

Do a cache wipe first. If that does not help you might want to really consider a factory data reset.

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Since I updated to ICS, when I turn my phone off and eventually back on, all my phone ringtones and notification tones have been reset to the default tones. I use Zedge tones and wallpapers. Has anyone else had this problem?

I think I have found out what was causing my problem (see quote). I realized that the resets started after I began using the app "Smart Actions" that had loaded with the ICS update. I disabled it and my tones haven't reset since. I also read on the Playstore page in the reviews there were others having different problems that were corrected after disabling the app. I liked it but not enough to keep setting my tones every few days and sometimes several times in 1 day. FYI.:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692