God forbid if you lose 4G

krlseidl

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I switched to AT&T and the Atrix from Sprint and a Photon. I love
the Atrix. I hate AT&T. If you lose a 4G signal and fall down to Edge
you might as well forget any Internet or data. It is sooooooo slooooow.
At least with Sprint I would get 3G when 4G was not available. I will stick it out for another 9 months and then gladly pay the $200 ETF to leave.

wamsille

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it possible that your statement is limited to your geographic area / available coverage? I came from Sprint back at the end of August after basically being told my area (and most of Illinois for that matter) was a Sprint Vision area being upgraded with the rollout of LTE. While my exact location wasn't getting LTE, the 3G was being improved. That didn't help me make or receive phone calls for 50% of the time I used my device and 100% of the time my wife would have a need for her phone.

I have LTE in St. Louis, about 12 miles into Ilinois based on where I live and it doesn't drop lower than this. Generally I have access to Wi-Fi as well.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Nuff said

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355534499595.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355534499595.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 26

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Nuff said

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Look at the top one thats at&t Lte I've been with at&t for two weeks and have never had anything slower then hspa+ maybe the op is in a bad area

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355534662690.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355534662690.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 65

hwlester

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Look at the top one thats at&t Lte I've been with at&t for two weeks and have never had anything slower then hspa+ maybe the op is in a bad area

That appears to be the case. I live in Birmingham, AL and I'm generally on LTE or HPSA+ and only occasionally slip to Edge. The highest I've seen on LTE is around 16M and the highest on H+ has been about 5M. I haven't had Sprint in many years, but the last time I had it, the coverage was awful in this area. They are "the nation's most improved network," so perhaps that has changed. :)

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
That appears to be the case. I live in Birmingham, AL and I'm generally on LTE or HPSA+ and only occasionally slip to Edge. The highest I've seen on LTE is around 16M and the highest on H+ has been about 5M. I haven't had Sprint in many years, but the last time I had it, the coverage was awful in this area. They are "the nation's most improved network," so perhaps that has changed. :)

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

I had sprint for 4 years and while their call quality was top notch the 3g service was horrible My area didn't even get wimax so I wasn't going to wait around for lte so I made the switch to at&t and im happy with my decision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance