Can't get leaked JB to install.

Bloodmyme

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please try to help me. I have a rooted Atrix HD. Rooted by means of Motofail2go. For some reason when I try to load Tge leaked JB it is not showing up under the SD card. This happened while I was unrooted also.

Here are the steps that I took with both rooted and unrooted.

1. Installed the Jb leak to PC.
2. Put JB leak on phone Root SD.
3. Booted phone by pressing Volume up and power.
4. Choose apply update from external Storage.
That is where everything come to a gringing halt. The normal things are there like DCMI etc. But the JB leaked file is not showing. But when I plug my phone into the computer the file is showing on the SD card where I place it.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thanx
Eric
PS and yes if you couldnt tell I am somewhat of a noob. I am used to working with samsungs andnOdin :D

Youngunn

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please try to help me. I have a rooted Atrix HD. Rooted by means of Motofail2go. For some reason when I try to load Tge leaked JB it is not showing up under the SD card. This happened while I was unrooted also.

Here are the steps that I took with both rooted and unrooted.

1. Installed the Jb leak to PC.
2. Put JB leak on phone Root SD.
3. Booted phone by pressing Volume up and power.
4. Choose apply update from external Storage.
That is where everything come to a gringing halt. The normal things are there like DCMI etc. But the JB leaked file is not showing. But when I plug my phone into the computer the file is showing on the SD card where I place it.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thanx
Eric
PS and yes if you couldnt tell I am somewhat of a noob. I am used to working with samsungs andnOdin :D

Do you still need help

Sent from my MotoAHD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22