ATRIX HD (MB866) - Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) upgrade to begin in Dec. 2012

Chloe Rich

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I have an unlocked ATRIX HD & I just updated my phone with the 4.1 upgrade, but now my 4g won't work. Did a factory reset and everything. Anyone else have this problem/know how to fix it?

E Adams

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Just loaded the new 4.1.1 upgrade onto my Atrix HD and have discovered a feature on my phone missing - Speed Dial! Gone. Completely. Anyone know what I can do?

wamsille

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Just download another dialer app with speed dial included. The 4.1 upgrade undid quite a few of the Moto-exclusives on the Atrix.

Sunuvamonkey Spank

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody else have these issues with OS 4.1.1? After upgrade: 1) Voice commands don't work as well. 2) When charging, sometimes no sound, must power off & back on. 3) Hate white dot when touching screen. 4) Analog clock on Home screen not running in background- when I go to Home screen hands rapidly advance to correct time and that looks creepy. 5) Palm Graffiti accuracy diminished greatly-must write very slowly.

MFaber3

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
My Bluetooth connection to my car audio (Clarion CZ302) no longer works. I purchased the audio system for the bluetooth capabilities and now it's worthless (unless there is a fix). All of this happened after my upgrade to OS 4.1.1. Any suggestions?

Have troubleshooted with Motorola and my Audio dealer.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie