loss of featured with update

jdkno

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Atrix HD 2 days ago. When I got it it was running Android 4.0. Since getting it it has done 2 AT&T updates and updated to 4.1. Since updating to 4.1 I have lost the thumbnail view on the phone and text icons. When I first got it there was an arrow on these icons and if I swiped across it a bubble with the recent calls or text would show up. Is there a setting I need to adjust or is that feature gone foe good with the update?

Another issue I am having. I am coming from an HTC Aria and the main home screen was the middle screen. On the Atrix if I hit the home button it goes to the far left screen. I would like the home screen to be in the middle is there any way to make the middle of my 3 home screens the one that it will go to when I hit the home button?

betsuni

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I can't answer the question about your first part since the Atrix HD I got was already on JB. But as far as I can tell the far left screen being the "home" screen is set that way by Motorola. The only way you can have the center screen as the "home" screen as far as I can tell is to install another launcher. That means though you can't use the cool circles widget on the non stock launcher unfortunately. One tradeoff I didn't care for while using the AHD.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power