Atrix HD camera not able to save lengthy video to gallery

natecress

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Atrix HD the first week it became available for both my wife and myself. Originally it launched with ICS and we never had a problem with the camera on either device. AT&T released an update to ICS and everything was still fine. Then AT&T finally released the JB update. I was extremely excited about getting to try out JB for the first time. I upgraded my phone and play around with it a bit. I had no problems with the camera that I can remember. I then upgraded my wife's phone. A few months later we couldn't save video any longer than about two minutes in DVD quality. I have searched around and no one else seems to have had this issue. Any advice?

natecress

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I decided to just do a factory reset. (IE: Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset) This appears to have fixed the issue. Now my phone is updating the previous apps from my backup. I assume one of these apps caused the issue. I also know that the app must be one that both I and my wife use. If I can figure out the problematic app, I'll let you know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power