I think I bricked my phone v.v

Elrick Contreras

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
So let me start with how this all happened. Yesterday I was updating a nightly version of a custom rom i had on my Atrix HD but something went wrong when booting up. When the phone installed the new version it kept booting into CWM recovery. I panicked without knowing what to do and unfortunately ended up where I am now. I can't boot into fastboot and can only go into the CWM recovery screen. When I try to connect my phone to the computer it for some reason recognizes it as the Razr HD XT925. I'm unable to transfer files to my phone because of this fact. I've installed the Motorola drivers but still unable to have my laptop recognize my Atrix HD, when plugged it into my laptop I hear 3 fast beeps and nothing more.

Thank you too anyone who can help or give any info about my situation. (unfortunately I'm a noob at all the flashing and rooting.)

Edit: I was able to get into the Ap fastboot and installed rsd lite 6.1.5 but when i try to add the new custom rom i want to use it comes up with an error "Please check input. Either XML format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing."

Last edited:

Roger Gibbens

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure about the rooting stuff, but my computer won't recognize my Atrix HD unless the "Developer Actions" in "Settings" is ON and "USB Debugging" is activated. Hope this is helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech