atrix losese bluetooth connection

bigjim71

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I have had my atrix for al.ost a month now and i am ising a brand new blue ant tt1 earpiece. The problem.i have is that allmost every day a few times throuvhout the day i willm loose the bt connection. I am not sure if is the phone or the ear piece. I was just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. My 30 days id all most up so it might need to go back. Thanks for any ideas

erethangbagel

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been having the exact same issue, except with my car BT connection. I'll be listening to music through the BT, then all of a sudden it will cut out. The phone will still have the little bluetooth icon highlighted in blue like it is still connected, and the car doesn't display that connection is lost, but no music will play and steering wheel controls won't work. At first I thought the issue was the Atrix Car dock that I bought, because I went without it for a day, and it didn't do it. But it did it again this morning. So I'm starting to think it is the phone.

ajaxnxs

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
it is the phone do a factory reset after backin up your stuff. Re add the BT devices and call customer service tell them its still doing it after the factory reset. They will send new one as long as you are with in warranty.

Nophix

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been doing it since the GB update. Do have several other Atrix owners I know.

I've been trying to get a resolution since. My answer? I'm buying a different phone and keeping the Atrix as a backup.

I rely heavily on BT. Wish it would have happened in my 30 day window.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix using Tapatalk.

ajaxnxs

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I recieved my replacement and I was over the 30 day window. it didnt cost me anything and they replaced it with no questions besides was it wet. no issues from the BT and also some features that didnt work right on the other phone work great now! go figure!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user