I bought an atrix last friday and it wouldn't download apps from the market place. The market place starts and I can browse and choose to download an app. It tells me it will download and a few minutes later I get an error message that says download failed, try again. I ended up factory resetting my phone and losing all of my formatting but it worked. Now, 4 days later and a lot of formatting the new phone, I am back to not being able to download anything without an error message. If I have to reset my phone every few days, I am not gonna be happy. Anyone have any ideas?
    07-12-2011 10:53 PM
    go to settings/applications/manage applications find market app there stop it if its running and clear data and cache. you may have to enter your google account again when you start the market. try that and let us know if it worked
    07-12-2011 11:22 PM
    from your home screen tap the menu button below the display, go to settings/applications/manage applications find market app there stop it if its running and clear data and cache. you may have to enter your google account again when you start the market. try that and let us know if it worked
    it didn't help.
    07-12-2011 11:27 PM
    k try to uninstall updates also and clear.cache.and data again
    07-12-2011 11:30 PM
    k try to uninstall updates also and clear.cache.and data again
    still no help. Forum went down right after I got your message so I couldn't reply.
    07-13-2011 07:46 AM
    still no help. Forum went down right after I got your message so I couldn't reply.
    sounds like a poor data connection problem
    07-13-2011 08:28 AM
    Exchange your phone for a new Atrix. You just got it and it's acting up in a strange way. There's no need to be sweating this stuff when you can be enjoying a brand new, fully functioning phone.
    07-13-2011 11:07 AM
    the new market app was just released try to update to it. and maybe reenter your google account. use SWM to install the app...
    07-13-2011 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD