Gingerbread for the Atrix CONFIRMED! Soak test emails sent out!

dratsablive

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Gingerbread for the Atrix CONFIRMED! Soak test emails sent ou

hmm interesting. gotta go check it out in the store myself... never seen 3D phones in person.. is it really that cool? from what i've read on engadget battery isnt that good at all on this phone...

Saw the 3D Evo in action at work, very similar to the Nintendo 3DS (which I picked up to play the updated LOZ:OOT.)

The 3D is good, but have to be looking straight on, and gets annoying after a bit.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Saw the 3D Evo in action at work, very similar to the Nintendo 3DS (which I picked up to play the updated LOZ:OOT.)

The 3D is good, but have to be looking straight on, and gets annoying after a bit.
interesting. I think this whole 3D technology is at somewhat primitive stage right now... better stick to standard phones... But I'll check it out at the store just to see what it looks like. thanks!

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site

interesting. I think this whole 3D technology is at somewhat primitive stage right now... better stick to standard phones... But I'll check it out at the store just to see what it looks like. thanks!

I really don't use the 3D on my EVO 3D, its fun to have for 3D games. Pictures are ok in 3D, videos are a little better. Sense 3.0 is a really good UI. I have no needs to change it, it's great at gaming and hasn't lagged once on me. Great devices over all, plus the two stage camera button is awesome!

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

I am wondering if the update will fix the issue with processor overheating, I really hope so... sometimes it just get really unbeareable to hold the phone...

velvetelvis

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

I am wondering if the update will fix the issue with processor overheating, I really hope so... sometimes it just get really unbeareable to hold the phone...

im there with ya. thankfully i have a bluetooth so i dont have to hold my phone during phone calls

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

I think Im going back to iPhone.......
Android is overly complicated, having to command prompt things is way to messy.
iPhone 5 might be my next phone.

rickwood

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Why do you need the command prompt for? I used it a few times during rooting of my Atrix, but nothing else. Back when I had an iPhone it was the same - no command prompt required unless I was jailbreaking or otherwise hacking the phone in ways the manufacturer did not intend.

jonathanvb123

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I think Im going back to iPhone.......
Android is overly complicated, having to command prompt things is way to messy.
iPhone 5 might be my next phone.
Wait, what? You shouldn't need command prompt unless you're rooting/hacking/installing custom roms, in which case I can't understand why you would be complaining about anything being complicated. Please do explain :confused:

HackNet

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Wait, what? You shouldn't need command prompt unless you're rooting/hacking/installing custom roms, in which case I can't understand why you would be complaining about anything being complicated. Please do explain :confused:

Hackers are complaining about command prompt??? What has this world come to? lol

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I have been patiently waiting for the ota gingerbread even held out from the leaked one due to all the problems i read ppl were having over at XDA but seriously....I'm going crazy waiting I really want this ota already hopefully it makes it easy to still do the webtop hack and root,and I think I read that it will also change the file system.So happy GB is finally about to be released.

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

Command Prompt to unlock bootloader
Command Prompt to install CWM
Still couldnt get the 2.3.4

danjbry

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The newer leaked gb roms are great! I'm KennnPenn's leaked build of 2.3.4 with faux123's OC kernel. It's super quick and no bugs that I can find.

It's totally worth it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

The newer leaked gb roms are great! I'm KennnPenn's leaked build of 2.3.4 with faux123's OC kernel. It's super quick and no bugs that I can find.

It's totally worth it.

Damn you.
Mines wouldnt work.

velvetelvis

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

i got the email but i guess i didnt get an invite. sad panda... oh well, its only a week or two more.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

It's totally worth it.

does the phone still get hot at the bottom?

dictoresno

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

It's totally worth it.

agreed. i just installed it this morning. i started with the 1.8.3 pudding, then unlocked the bootloader using the instructions, then loaded up KP's GB 2.3.4. its quick and i cant find any bugs either. looks great too. i used the following guide. you really cant mess it up. im a linux/android newbie and i was able to get it all up and running smoothly. i came from GingerBlur 4.5.

[Guide] Upgrading to Gingerbread 2.3.4 ATT or International [IHOP] - xda-developers

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
agreed. i just installed it this morning. i started with the 1.8.3 pudding, then unlocked the bootloader using the instructions, then loaded up KP's GB 2.3.4. its quick and i cant find any bugs either. looks great too. i used the following guide. you really cant mess it up. im a linux/android newbie and i was able to get it all up and running smoothly. i came from GingerBlur 4.5.

[Guide] Upgrading to Gingerbread 2.3.4 ATT or International [IHOP] - xda-developers
does your phone get hot at the bottom? this question is very important to me. I'd appreciate your feedback. thanks!

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

i just don't like the fact that unlocking your bootloader burn a fuse even though it doesn't damage the phone i don't wanna do that and I also don't want my phone getting any hotter...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar