won't vibrate in silent mode

Pambeck24

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
For some reason my phone will not vibrate in silent mode anymore. Its a refurbished atrix 4g. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but I cannot fix it for the life of me. Can anybody help? Thank you!!!

mattyb1085

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Try this. Go to Menu > Settings > Sound > Vibrate > then make sure always is checked. There is a setting in there for never and that may be what your phone is on. Hope that helps.

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
no because mine does it too and i got mine brand new. are you also experiencing lag between homescreens? i dont know if any of my problems are connected or not.

lag btwn homescreens
sometimes a double vibrate/hesitation when unlocking phone and longpressing
does not vibrate in silent mode

Pambeck24

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
i downloaded an app called audio manager and now my phone vibrates again..just make sure whatever you want to vibrate is marked..ie notifications, ringtones etc...the lagging doesnt happen to me much but my phone freezes every now and then for no reason...other than that its a pretty good phone :)

duspin

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
hi Pambeck24,

hi, you might want to check your sms inbox settings. go to your sms inbox, press menu, message settings, check the vibrate box then that should solve the problem. I just found out about this solution earlier.

the down side is, when ever you don't want it to vibrate you have to go thru that process all over again.

i hope i gave you another solution.

duspin

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
hi, you might want to check your sms inbox settings. go to your sms inbox, press menu, message settings, check the vibrate box then that should solve the problem. I just found out about this solution earlier.

the down side is, when ever you don't want it to vibrate you have to go thru that process all over again.

i hope i gave you the solution.