Twitter notification never appears in notification bar?

dictoresno

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm logged into my twitter account both on the downloaded official application and also through my motoblur account. I never get a notification icon to appear in my status bar upon new messages. Am I missing something? All settings are set for full notifications. Any ideas? I don't wanna use the built in social app for twitter of facebook, I want each app to update individually and have their respective icons appear when new messages are received.

dictoresno

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
*sigh* disregard I figured it out. I never saw the other settings menu. Now all is well. Still getting used to all these settings.

dinda puspita

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have the same problem, i never get the notification icon on my status bar, but facebook and gmail still wel though, what to do,,I still can't fix it

TeAh_ZateEraH

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm logged into my twitter account both on the downloaded official application and also through my motoblur account. I never get a notification icon to appear in my status bar upon new messages. Am I missing something? All settings are set for full notifications. Any ideas? I don't wanna use the built in social app for twitter of facebook, I want each app to update individually and have their respective icons appear when new messages are received.