Notification bar

Shawn James

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
How would I go about changing the color of my notification bar. Now with gb its this blue color. Thank you

Sent from my ATRIX using Tapatalk.

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
i dont think you can... its built into motoblur... you can change the layout of the icons and such with a launcher, but i have yet to find a way to change the color or look of the notification bar

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
DL a custom ROM ususally all those changes are preinstalled in them.Unless you want to just mod you notifications bar.I know on froyo you could do it and I'm sure you probably can too in GB but I'm not certain.
For that you might want to go on XDA and search but it's going to take sometime and patience to do that.

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
if you find anything.... please report back... i'm not that much in a rush to do it so if you find something let us know... in case others search here and see this thread

Shawn James

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
It really annoys me how it's not a option to change of it. But I havnt went on xda website yet. Ill let you know when I look though.

robkort

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
It really annoys me how it's not a option to change of it. But I havnt went on xda website yet. Ill let you know when I look though.

There is nothing you can do about it at the moment unless you install custom rooms.

Sent from my stock Atrix 2.3.4 using Tapa :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12