How would I go about changing the color of my notification bar. Now with gb its this blue color. Thank you

Sent from my ATRIX using Tapatalk.
    08-01-2011 08:49 AM
    i dont think you can... its built into motoblur... you can change the layout of the icons and such with a launcher, but i have yet to find a way to change the color or look of the notification bar
    08-01-2011 11:05 AM
    DL a custom ROM ususally all those changes are preinstalled in them.Unless you want to just mod you notifications bar.I know on froyo you could do it and I'm sure you probably can too in GB but I'm not certain.
    For that you might want to go on XDA and search but it's going to take sometime and patience to do that.
    08-01-2011 11:22 AM
    Alright ill check xda then. Thank you.

08-01-2011 02:14 PM
    if you find anything.... please report back... i'm not that much in a rush to do it so if you find something let us know... in case others search here and see this thread
    08-02-2011 07:27 PM
    It really annoys me how it's not a option to change of it. But I havnt went on xda website yet. Ill let you know when I look though.

08-02-2011 08:49 PM
    It really annoys me how it's not a option to change of it. But I havnt went on xda website yet. Ill let you know when I look though.

There is nothing you can do about it at the moment unless you install custom rooms.

Sent from my stock Atrix 2.3.4 using Tapa
    08-03-2011 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD