Help I keep getting this error message "Activity contacts (in application Contacts storage) is not responding". My contacts app is really slow too. I did a factory reset yesterday and it was fine till today. I am running the new gingerbread update non-rooted.
    08-01-2011 10:08 AM
    I think maybe if you flashed 2.3.4 again it would clear anything that might be messing up there are threads on how to flash gingerbread without messing up the device you might have to try that.

Try clearing any cache and data from contacts app on settings and see if it helps out....idk what else to say but if I find anything useful ill post again
    08-01-2011 11:19 AM
    I think maybe if you flashed 2.3.4 again it would clear anything that might be messing up there are threads on how to flash gingerbread without messing up the device you might have to try that.

Try clearing any cache and data from contacts app on settings and see if it helps out....idk what else to say but if I find anything useful ill post again
    Thanks, I did another reset and this time left out the amazon app. I think its the apps from amazon that are causing the problem. I will give another 24 hours and hopefully the problem won't come back.
    08-01-2011 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD