Hi guys!

I'm new to the Android world with my Motorola Atrix with the GB update. All in all Im very happy with the phone but I am havin this issue that is starting to **** me off a lot now.

Randomly while playing games (GT Free+HD; Trial X as examples) my touch stops responding. Lets say, Im accelerating the motorbike in Trial X or the car in GT and I see the speed goes down, then I have to press the accelerator "touch button" a few times and it will respond again. I didn't noticed this problem during texting or anything else, its pretty much only while playing game.

I did this test: With the home screen I pressed the menu button and then keep pressing the "Manage Apps" option for a long time, and it didnt fail, so its like if im not playing im not able to reproduce the problem, but while playing the same part of the screen will turn unresponsive if i press it for some time.

This part is just over the menu button (the 4 little squares), and i am making sure NOT to even touch that button.

Does anyone had the same problem? Any fix for it? Its starting to get really anoying...

Thanks a lot,
    Mato
    08-04-2011 05:39 PM
    I have this problem with just one game NOVA HD I got killed a few times cuz I couldnt aim at the enemies while shooting at them. when I'd try to move my finger while shooting the screen would suddenly fail to register the touch. so I had to release all fingers off the display for a sec. it only happend with this particular game... other games play fine... so i really dont know if it has something to do with the game itself or the hardware (the screen)
    I also came across a thread on XDA where one guy managed to create a hack that would register i think up to 5 fingers at the same time (atrix currently allows 2) but i didnt do it cuz it involved some systems file modification which I didnt want to do..
    08-04-2011 06:37 PM