Help removing system update

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
How do i completely remove the system update i just installed on my ATRIX? Please help

"reset to factory".

I usually do this through the Recovery menu. (ph off, hold vol+ and press power button) although yours might have it in a different place or require a different combination to boot to recovery.

Note, back up your contacts, as this will revert the phone back to how it was shipped from the factory.

Note, it will NOT effect your SD card.

Just ask if you need anymore help.

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
"reset to factory".

I usually do this through the Recovery menu. (ph off, hold vol+ and press power button) although yours might have it in a different place or require a different combination to boot to recovery.

Note, back up your contacts, as this will revert the phone back to how it was shipped from the factory.

Note, it will NOT effect your SD card.

Just ask if you need anymore help.

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank you!

After i hold + and on button, is there just a reset to factory option?

Will this affect my sim card contacts?
Will my music be removed?
will my apps be removed?

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
You should boot into a recovery section.

The menu will have a few options, among them will be either Restore or Recovery.
(can't tell you 100 percent as the differ sometimes between phones)

Navigation is usually accomplished by Vol +& vol-. Selection can be either power button or trackball.

When you hit restore or recovery, you will be prompted with another menu, where you should be able to see the factory reset or a similar option. (factory......)

At this point, you have a choice to either back out of the menu system and restart the phone with no changes, or commit.

I assume you are NOT running a custom rom? And that your phone is stock?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca