new Adobe Flash update 11 does not work?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or other people have problem with flash content after the last update? it displays exclamation sign wherever there should be a flash video or any content.

tbenedict

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
It is running ok on my Desire, but it is way too big. The Desire is a nice phone, but has limited internal memory....had to uninstall other apps.

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
no problems here its running smooth have you tried re downloading? All Ive gotten this week is the return of the battery jump issue GRRR >=0

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
i tried reinstalling, rebooting my phone etc. it just doesnt work. all flash content on websites comes out with blank space and gray circle with exclamation sign inside. I really see now how innovative Apple is in terms of implementing html 5 on their products and not allowing buggy archaic flash. I've read comments on the market, some people do have the same problem as me even with their SGSII
Oh also worth adding will be that it doesnt work on Dolphin browser as well. same circle with exclam. so its not just my phone's native browser issue
Edit:
reading comments under opera browser. people having problems with latest flash update as well...

Last edited:

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well i may try to do a reset maybe later, for now I just uninstalled. it is so ridiculous that i need to do a reset of the phone because of some stupid heavy weight plugin

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
yea i backed up my rom then factory reset and the restore usually it helps clear some things here and there good luck dude

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well thanks a lot for all your replies guys. I'll try the factory reset but like I said its ridiculous that I have to do it just to make the plugin work its like restoring your desktop pc because of broken flash..

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just noticed mine isn't working either. I get the grey circle and ! I'm getting a little sick and tired of all the issues with the marketplace anyway such as constant FC apps always say they need updated day after day etc.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante