External speaker noise interference...

excalis

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
While playing the games Plants vs Zombies and Quell I have noticed that the external speaker has some type of noise interference. It almost sounds like a hiss then when you listen closely it sounds as if something is interfering causing the noise.

I have exchanged the first phone and now the new one does it as well. I have researched online on which settings to enable or disable but still the noise is there. Even removed the SD card I had on there in case it was causing the problem.

Anyone have an idea what could be causing this? Happens mostly when playing games so could the GPU be the cause? It also is experienced while playing the same games but using headphones instead, noise is still there. I can hear some when playing music but it is nowhere near as bad and just assume it is a low quality mp3 file.

It is a pretty nice phone and choose it over the Galaxy S 2, saved some money and I like certain features that this phone has, LED notification, smaller size, etc.

Thanks.

robkort

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunatelly it seems you got another defective unit. With that new of a device I will advice to replace again saddly.

Sent from my TapadaAtrix :)

excalis

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Damn, that is what I was afraid of. I wonder if I can do this via Motorola themselves and hope that they can ship me one that has no issues. Sucks having to go back, seems like a pain is the arse to do :(

Thanks for the reply :)