So every week, I get an alert that some apps need updating. Every week they are the same apps; but the weird thing is the apps stay updated on the phone. So it's the marketplace that forgets I updated them, and these are apps I downloaded from the Android Marketplace not Amazon or somewhere else.

Not looking for a resolution, just wondering if other people are getting this too. I've asked 2 other people I know that have other Android devices and they don't get the error, so I'm wondering it's an Atrix bug.
    10-13-2011 03:35 PM
    See this thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=119819

Several having problems

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G using Tapatalk
    bergeronjc#WN likes this.
    10-13-2011 04:21 PM
    Thanks
    10-14-2011 12:45 PM
    I started the other thread...even emailed google help for their suggestion. Nothing works. They need to update the app.
    Jonneh and montanaxvi like this.
    10-14-2011 02:21 PM
    I'm on Gingerbread (2.3.5) on an original Motorola Droid. I've got 3 accounts synced to my phone and I've found that the Market 3.1.5 has a nasty habit of forgetting the "default" account it should be using to keep track of apps. I have to manually keep telling it to flip back to my account that has all the apps. Pretty annoying.
    10-14-2011 06:46 PM
    This market thing is unbelievably irritating...every single day the same apps I just updated yesterday (or even a couple hours ago, sometimes) say they need an update again, but it's the exact same update. I've updated some apps ten times.
    10-14-2011 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD