I am just curious in case i have to jump ship off Sprint. I see it as only $99
    10-22-2011 08:30 PM
    I think its still a good phone. I picked it up myself 2 weeks ago. If i were you though i would go to Best Buy to get it. While AT&T was looking for $99 i picked it up at best buy for $49.99. Checked up with the Best Buy website and they have the Atrix for free
    Motorola - Atrix 4G Mobile Phone - Black (AT&T) - MB860

and they also have the Atrix 2 for $49.99
    Motorola - Atrix 2 4G Mobile Phone - Black (AT&T) - MB865
    10-22-2011 10:04 PM
    I got mine off of amazon a few months back for a penny. I think that its an okay phone, but after having worked with many before it, it definitely wouldn't be my first choice of a phone. I have a lot of issues and bugs with it, but it gets the job done. And I honestly can't complain, I bought it brand new for a penny :P
    10-26-2011 03:10 PM
    I have an inspire, my husband has the atrix. I really don't like his phone. I have had mine about 6 months. He has had his about one month. I still can't get used to his phone, plus it seems the inspire does more. (just don't upgrade the inspire software).
    10-26-2011 09:19 PM
    I have an inspire, my husband has the atrix. I really don't like his phone. I have had mine about 6 months. He has had his about one month. I still can't get used to his phone, plus it seems the inspire does more. (just don't upgrade the inspire software).
    I think people can only get used to a phone if they use it regularly, since the software is different between phones. However, I know someone that has had 2 Inspires, 1 for work, 1 personal. That has about the smallest battery available and she is always charging it, while the Atrix has almost the biggest one available for Android phones. The main different I notice is HTC included more apps on the main phone. Atrix is nice and fast, but Moto doesn't include all that many apps.
    10-26-2011 10:22 PM
    Good point! My husband never charges his, and I have to charge mine every night!! Maybe if I used his more I would really like it. However, if I had to buy a new one again, I really think the Inspire is cooler. Just buy extra chargers for work and the car!
    10-27-2011 05:53 PM
    You dont like it because.....? These two phones are running the same OS sure there are differences in screen size, network, processor etc. are you referring to the hardware part of the phones or the proprietary interfaces of HTC and MOTO? the Atrix has an NVIDIA Tegra graphics processor which has a plenty of games designed specifically for it and it is a dual core phone. If Inspire does more than the atrix I believe you prefer HTC sence interface to Motoblur. am I correct? because otherwise these are two high end phones and a regular consumer will hardly notice any difference in performance. I must admit I hate motoblur and replaced it with a third party launcher (which btw does more than motoblur) but I do like the hardware, screen size and design of it and with the third party launcher it works like clockwork and battery life on this thing is amazing. Oh and must I say biometric fingerprint unlock really is a great implementation, too bad they decided not to include it in their future phones. So anyway I see no reason in getting the Atrix 2 or even SGS II. I am definitely looking forward for new ICS phones and will get one next year but until we'll see them I for one believe there is no reason in replacing my atrix with any other device.
    10-27-2011 09:53 PM
    i like my atrix. its a great device. the screen isnt to big and not to small... perfect imo!
    10-28-2011 03:29 PM
    I must admit the ATRIX is a decent phone.... I load it up with apps,games and movies. The ATRIX handles it well.... The ATRIX use to really over heat alot till gingerbread and when im overworking like playing games while talking on the phone. A good system reset puts the ATRIX back on track. I love it I hot it the ATRIX when it first came out and have no bad feelings about the price drop........ I will keep it for the 2yrs. Im a truck driver I use the hdmi for movie viewing.
    10-28-2011 05:35 PM
    I also use the thickest Otter Box case for it so that adds to a little overheating.
    10-28-2011 05:41 PM
    Well i am currently using this phone as my work phone now since my inspire got liquid damage. It is holding up pretty good as long as you can get past the whole moto blur thing. I swapped in the ADW Ex launcher to us instead and i am getting along just fine.
    10-29-2011 03:37 PM
    My girlfriend has the inspire and I really like it but the battery life is horrid which is the only drawback Imo. Once I started using a launcher instead of motoblur I could find no wrong with it. I definitely recommend the ATRIX especially at the low prices you can find it at

Sent from my ATRIX
    11-01-2011 12:23 AM
    I also love my Atrix, best phone i had. In France it's not so cheap but worth the price. Pity we dont have 4g here yet.
    11-01-2011 05:03 PM
    I also love my Atrix, best phone i had. In France it's not so cheap but worth the price. Pity we dont have 4g here yet.
    Yea me too , its also expensive here in Saudi Arabia , but wroth every penny
    11-04-2011 01:17 PM
    I love my Atrix too , its the best phone I've ever used

I've picked the Atrix over a really wide selection of choices & Options (SGS II , DHD , Sensation , HD7 , Trophy , iPhone 4 & XOOM)

I also swapped MOTOBLUR launcher for ADW , even though MOTOBLUR isn't bad at all & the things MOTOBLUR brings over the Vanilla Android (My previous phone -OG MILESTONE- was pure Froyo) makes it allot better

Now thanks to MOTOBLUR , Im a Twitter junky even though I don't have a Twitter App in my Atrix , All thanks to the "Social Status Widget"

Plus , Im using my Atrix now as : Phone , Camera (Still are good , but Video quality is awesome) , Music Player (Gave my iPod touch to my brother) , Gaming console & a Volt

Once you get used to the Atrix , Its hard to switch

The Atrix is combining allot of features in one phone , I mean you can't find most of these features in any other phone combined together

for example :

- The Atrix have the biggest battery in the business (1930 mah)
    - The Atrix have a standalone HDMI port (& it comes with the cable) unlike the other phones with the "HML link"
    - It have 16GB of storage plus an SD Slot (I've 400 songs , 120 Apps in my Internal storage & I've 10 GB left on it)
    - It have Tegra 2 CPU which let take advantage of all the Tegra Optimized games "THD" , once you get used to it , you can't let it go
    - It have a FingerPrint scanner you can use to lock the phone with it

I've no problem Recommending it to any one
    11-04-2011 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD